Scott Resig, MD
Scott G. Resig, M.D.is board certified through the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Dr. Resig specializes in complex conditions of the lower extremity with a focus in foot and ankle as well as hip and knee joint replacement at Advanced Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists in Denver and Parker, Colorado.
Dr. Resig pursued his undergraduate degree at the University of Wisconsin, graduating with distinction. He received his medical degree and completed his orthopedic residency at the University of Minnesota Medical School. After completing his residency, he pursued fellowship training at the Adidas Sports Medicine Institute and then continued his fellowship training in orthopedic foot & ankle surgery at the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Dr. Resig is currently the Chairman of Orthopedic Surgery at Sky Ridge Medical Center. He moved to Denver and joined Denver-Vail Orthopedics, P.C. in 2004. Dr. Resig utilizes many of the most advanced technologies available in orthopedics, including robotic knee surgery, anterior minimally invasive hip replacement, and custom ankle replacement. Dr. Resig hopes that the use of the newest technological advances in orthopedics can give his patients the best outcomes with a quicker recovery.
Dr. Resig recently completed an Ironman triathlon and he has run multiple marathons but his greatest joy comes from being a devoted husband and father of three girls. He enjoys competitive sports and is familiar with the frustrations an injury can cause.
Please review Dr. Resig’s list of credentials and contact our practice for more information or to make an appointment at (303) 344-9090.
Scott Resig, MD
- Total knee replacement
- Robotic partial knee replacement
- Anterior minimally invasive hip replacement
- Total ankle replacement
- Foot and ankle reconstruction and trauma
Treatment of Common Problems With
Interests Outside of Orthopedics
- Competitive Sports
- Fellowship of Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery – University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Fellowship Training – Adidas Sports Medicine Institute
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery – University of Minnesota Medical School
- M.D. – University of Minnesota Medical School
- Bachelors – University of Wisconsin
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (Member)