A Denver native, Dr. Alan Ng went to Chicago and Texas for his medical training as well as a short stint in practicing podiatric surgery before eventually moving back to his hometown to join Advanced Orthopedics. Dr. Ng specializes primarily in Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery and Trauma. Outside of his own practice, he is heavily involved in the world of podiatric medicine, currently serving as Secretary/Treasurer for the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Chair of the Oral Foot examination for Board Certification in foot surgery, and is currently the Chair of the Surgical Skills Committee for the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Please review Dr. Ng’s list of credentials and contact our practice for more information or to make an appointment at (303) 344-9090.
- Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Trauma
- Arthroscopy of the Foot & Ankle
- Arthroscopic Cartilage Implantation for Osteochondral Defects
Treatment of Common Problems With
Interests Outside of Podiatric Surgery
- Martial Arts (Karate and Muay Thai Kickboxing)
- Residency in Foot/Ankle Surgery/Fellowship – Harris County Podiatric Surgical Residency Program (Houston, TX)
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine (Chicago, IL)
- Bachelors – University of Colorado (Boulder, CO)
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery – Reconstructive Rear Foot/Ankle Surgery and Foot Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery (President)
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery (Chair, Oral Foot Exam)
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (Chair Surgical Skills Committee)
- Board Certification in Foot and Rearfoot Reconstructive Ankle Surgery (Oral Examiner)
- Highlands-Presbyterian St. Lukes Podiatric Surgical Residency Program (Committee Member)
To review Dr. Ng’s resume click here.