- Aurora – 12051 E. Mississippi Ave.
- Brighton – 1821 E. Bridge Street
- Colorado Springs – 3480 N. Academy Blvd.
- Denver – 1111 S. Colorado Blvd.
- Fort Collins – 2190 W. Drake Road
- Grand Junction – 240 W. Park Drive
- Highlands Ranch – 9141 S. Broadway
- Longmont – 1041 Main Street
- Pueblo – 2900 W. Northern Ave.
- Thornton – 4001 E. 120th Ave.
- Wheat Ridge – 4401 Wadsworth Blvd.
https://advancedortho.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/WALGREENS_698.jpg 323 693 Tanya Jacobson /wp-content/uploads/2017/09/AO_logo_shadow_occ.png Tanya Jacobson2017-04-26 10:19:132017-04-26 10:20:55Walgreens launches permanent prescription medication disposal sites in Colorado
Walgreens has announced the launch of permanent prescription medication disposal sites, located throughout Colorado. Walgreens’ medication disposal kiosks are free to use, and will help to ensure Coloradans can safely and easily dispose of medications that are no longer needed. Properly disposing of unused, unwanted or expired medications, including controlled substances and over-the-counter medications, can help to prevent misuse of those drugs and lower the risk of abuse by a friend or family member.
The current select Walgreens pharmacies in Colorado with safe medication disposal kiosks are:
For a list of additional medication take back sites, click here.
11960 E. Lioness Way,
Parker, CO 80134
Tel: (303) 344-9090
Fax: (720) 895-1121
8101 E. Lowry Blvd.,
Denver, CO 80230
Tel: (303) 344-9090
Fax: (303) 344-1922
- AdobeStock_170157155Common Causes of Lower Back Pain (and How to Prevent Them)May 22, 2018 - 10:50 am
- Don’t let your hand go numb when your yard goes green: Carpal tunnel symptomsMay 3, 2018 - 12:39 pm
- Knee Pain Making Your Glory Days Feel Like Ancient History?April 11, 2018 - 11:05 am
- Limited Range of Motion, Deep Groin Pain, Catching – All Clues to a Hip Labral TearMarch 13, 2018 - 8:24 am
- Dr. Justin Newman Recognized as a 2018 Forty Under 40 HonoreeMarch 1, 2018 - 1:24 pm