Micah Worrell, DO
- Minimally invasive endoscopic carpal tunnel release; trigger fingers; hand, wrist and thumb arthritis; hand and wrist fractures; wrist arthroscopy.
- Shoulder arthroscopic rotator cuff repair.
- Upper extremity trauma and fracture care for both adult and pediatric patients.
Treatment of Common Problems With
- Hand and Wrist
- Arm, Forearm and Elbow
Interests Outside of Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship – Hand and upper extremity surgery, University of Alabama Birmingham
- Residency – Orthopedic surgery, Mercy St Vincent Medical Center Toledo, Ohio
- Medical school – Midwestern University, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine. Sigma Sigma Phi National Honor Society
- Bachelor or Science – University of Colorado, Denver
- Board certification in orthopedic surgery
- Colorado Medical Society
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand