Lindsay Orcholski is a certified Physician Assistant who was born and raised in Brookfield, WI. She attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison where she received her Bachelor’s degree in Biology. She then attended Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ where she received her Masters in Physician Assistant studies. She joined Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Specialists in 2019 after working in Urgent Care. She works alongside Dr. Michalson and Dr. Resig in both clinic and the operating room, focusing on total hip and knee replacements, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of fractures and trauma.
Interests outside of Orthopedics include hiking, skiing, cooking, traveling, and running.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor of Science: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Midwestern University
Licenses and Certifications:
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- Colorado PA License
- DEA Liense
- ACLS, BLS, PALS
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Colorado Academy of Physician Assistants