Growing up in Chicago, sports played a large part in the life of Dr. Dennis Chang. During a track meet, Dr. Chang fractured his forearm leading to his first encounter with an orthopedic surgeon. This early event sparked his interest in medicine, specifically in the field of orthopedics. Over the years practicing orthopedics and specializing in hip and knee replacements, Dr. Chang is especially interested in recent advancements in minimally invasive total joint replacement surgery.
Please review Dr. Chang’s list of credentials and contact our practice for more information or to make an appointment at (303) 344-9090.
- Total Knee & Hip Joint Replacements (Primary & Complex revisions)
- Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Knee & Shoulder Surgery
Treatment of Common Problems With
Interests Outside of Orthopedics
- Advanced Training in Adult Joint Replacement – Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery – Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee)
- M.D. – Rush University (Chicago)
- Bachelors – University of Illinois
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Colorado Medical Society (Member)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (Fellow)
To review Dr. Chang’s resume click here.